So, as you might be able to tell by my very sporadic blog posts, I am not too creative in coming up with things to blog about. So, as I am sitting here, I decided that I should at least try a little harder. So, without further ado, here is my attempt...
Things that make me smile (in no particular order):
1. Waking up next to the love of my life
2. Sunrises on my way to work
3. Getting kisses from my dog
4. When my dog smiles. It's the sweetest thing when her little teeth show! :) I have a picture on my phone but unfortunately no cord to put it on my computer!
5. Eating at outdoor restaurants when the weather is perfect!
6. Laying on the couch doing nothing
7. The crazy things that my husby comes up with. (Prime example: This quoted directly from an email this week: "Chocolate paper would be fun to write on with my tongue..." oh how I love him!)
8. A glass of wine (or a beer) depending on my mood.
9. The you tube video listed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ Makes me laugh EVERY single time I see it and I could watch it 10 times in a row!
10. Relaxing by the pool in FL
11. Talking to family/friends on the phone. (This is super important since we live so far away from them :(
12. Reality television (I find the people very entertaining, especially those who really think they can sing when they audition for American Idol)
13. A clean house
14. Smoothies
15. My dog praying. She started this when she was young and we always got really excited and praised her when she did it and now she does it A LOT! It's the cutest thing ever.
16. This kind of goes along with #11 but...my brother! He is such a wonderful person and I am so lucky to have him as my bro! Some girl is going to be very lucky one day!
17. Coming home from vacation to find that my hubs has redone the landscaping! What a sweetheart! :)
18. Christmas break, Spring break, Summer vacation! Ahh...the joys of being a teacher!
As I am writing this list, I realize that it could go on forever, so I will spare you.
In relation to the title, does anyone have any suggestions on what I could blog about? I find myself thinking "hmm...maybe that would make a good blog..." but then think that maybe it will be boring for you all to read. Or maybe I should just not hold back and write what I'm thinking.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. After looking back over this, I realize that apparently exclamation marks make me smile too since I seem to use them quite often.
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny things that happen while teaching are always fun to read about :). Teachers need to stick together and share in the craziness! :)
Post a Comment